We are an all-in-one collaboration publisher … we will write, edit, publish, print, and market your book … or you can choose any of these services separately. Our love of life and story and our wish to aid those with a heart’s desire to potentially influence millions around the world with messages that are not-to-be missed is our strength and our reason for waking up each day.
Our maxim – 100% honesty and integrity, devotion and IMMEDIACY. When comparing our fees, you’ll quickly see our prices are lower than most… while our quality is as high as the best. Publishing with us, you’ll know exactly what to expect when your book is completed … saving money, time, and disappointment. Another touchstone is our complete service catalog. Years of experience makes creating your book a joy as we move through the stages of concept, outline, writing, editing, publishing and marketing. Add to all of this our sincere interest in your satisfaction and success, and we believe we are the greatest little collaborative press around.
- Business: attract new clients
- Memoirs: tell your life’s story
- Novels: satisfy your burning desire
- Anthology: share collected wisdom and knowledge
- Annuals: revisit and refresh your theme
- Manuals: instruct precisely
We also write:
- Web copy
We can also do:
We are expert writers. We LOVE the written word, we dance with words, celebrate with them, fall in love with them! And, as it happens, we love words so MUCH that we can perform miracles for you if you need a (ghost)writer to help co-create your amazing ideas, stories, memories…all that hot poetry that’s inside you! So come dance WITH us! The results? A book you have authored and are proud to show. You can be as close to the development of your book as you wish, or you can request that we write your book for you, and only check-in periodically to make sure we’re on the path you’ve set.
- Sign a confidentiality agreement that protects you and your property
- Discuss your concept and intentions
- Sign a contract for our services
- Develop an outline, or use yours
- Confer with you as we research your topic
- Write your book
- Add graphics (images, tables, etc.) if you wish
- Edit and finalize the copy after your periodic reviews
Publishing consists of preparing the book for printing and distribution.
- Layout and edit your copy in a book publishing software program
- Design and finalize your book’s color cover
- Acquire an ISBN and barcode, and your copyright from the Library of Congress
- If printing a large number of books, we will schedule printing, review proofs, print, and ship inventory
- If interested in print-on-demand only, we will facilitate your account set-up
- We will also provide ebook conversion
Marketing your book requires the following:
- Discussing marketing goals
- Reviewing promotional choices
- Composing the marketing budget and strategy
- Writing the marketing plan with timeline
- Rolling-out the campaign and measuring success
- Deciding on subsequent steps
Remember…You can select any or all of these choices. We are happy to help you in any way you wish. We are a multi-service company that also provides top-notch services independent of a book project.
Dr. Daniel Levine – Founder
As the founder and executive editor, Daniel provides a lifetime’s experience with the written word. A Doctor of Education, author of over 20 titles, and editor for a variety of books of all types, Daniel’s skills and talents carefully guide all projects and staff activities. Daniel has worked with clients for over thirty years and provides excellent customer service. With his knowledge about writing, publishing, and marketing, Daniel welcomes and assures all new clients with the information they need to feel comfortable and enjoy the exciting process of becoming a published author.
Your life is unique, and your story should be told. Your experiences, thoughts, and feelings are important and could make an impact in a positive way on the lives of many people. Imagine being the author of a book about your life that would be available to your unborn descendants. Perhaps you have a great idea for a novel and want the story to come alive. Or perhaps you have advice to offer about insights which will benefit others. Your book could be about your hobby, or your children, or a memorable experience. You may have a great idea for a novel, or a how-to book, or a file of great ideas that are waiting for the light of day… Talk to us about the possibilities, because we can breathe your ideas into life.
Writing a book about your business and what you do professionally is an essential path for acquiring new clients. You know why your services are important … but many of your potential clients may not realize the extra value you provide. If you are a real estate agent, an insurance salesman, a baker, a restaurateur, gardener, veterinarian, investment advisor, farrier, attorney … you name it, and there’s a book in you that could:
- Acquire new clients
- Sell workshops on your topics
- Make you an authority in your profession
- Increase your peer visibility
- Create new business relationships
- Explain your technical expertise
Contact us and we’ll share what we know.